Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Is My Tablet A Fake Tablet?

Android Discussion

Postby edmondo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:12 am

My fiance just bought a tablet from ebay, it wasn't used or anything. It was brand new from Japan. She and I both have been attempting to download apps from the Google Play Store (it's an android) and it keeps saying error. We've tried downloading them from the Google Play website and it says error as well. It says she needed to sign in on the app with her other email, so we tried and it still didn't work. Is her tablet a fake or does Google Play just not support her version of Android? Her model number is J-Q88B and her Android version is 4.0.4 (which she says is sketchy lol) what's going on?
edmondo

Postby Declan » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:23 pm

Hi, I have just bought the exact same model, and I had the same problem. Don't worry though, it is easily fixed (it was on my tablet anyway).

You must go to : settings>apps then select the ALL tab on right hand side. Scroll down the list until you get to google play, select it then press FORCE STOP, then press CLEAR CACHE. Now scroll down to Google services framework and do the same for this app. Next step is to restart the tablet, and everything should work normally.
Declan

Return to Android