Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

My .swf File Won't Play! What Do I Do?

Web Browser Discussion

Postby Botulf » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:18 am

Ok so I recently download a .swf file that I want to play. I have tried download adobe flash player and that didn't work all it did was come up with a loading symbol. Then I download adobe flash player and it is still doing the same thing. Lastly I tried opening my file via internet and mozilla firefox and that doesn't work either. What do I do? I am trying to watch an episode of south park from southparkstudios.com so I downloaded the .swf now I just need help as far as how to get it to play
Botulf

Postby ekram » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:11 am

so a strategies as i understand and that i did as quickly as in college for my presentation you could desire to do this: pass to instruments,information superhighway strategies, putting, view information( those are above the information superhighway field-i desire u comprehend what I mean). seem for the swf report in keeping with this is information superhighway handle.Then replica and paste the swf archives in workstation or whever u'd like. U understand the final ideas-set to apply swf information is to have the report and to replay it from html coz most of the events it doesnt artwork whilst that is offline. desire it works.
ekram

Postby Reynolds » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:49 am

More than likely the .swf file you downloaded is nothing more than a video player which contains no actual content. Downloading that file won't work or do anything; you have to watch the video on the actual website. The only other option would be to download the actual .flv that it plays using some sort of browser extension.
Reynolds

Postby buagh » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:58 am

If its from southpark.com they probably make it so you can't download it. Sorry.

If you have Netflix though they have about every season on Demand.
buagh

Return to Web Browsers