Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Sweetim Packs Problem..?

Desktop Discussion

Sweetim Packs Problem..?

Postby Crowley » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:23 am

So, my mother installed that .... on my PC (probably by clicking on miscellaneous things.. I hate when she does that). I uninstalled it, but today, when I turned on the PC, a window appeared on my desktop. It's a normal size window, with puppies on it, and it says "New Fuzzy Cuddly Doggy Package" (that's the title). I tried to close it, but, after one second, it appeared again and a warning appeared on the taskbar -> "Potentially Unwanted Application Detected!" (title, again). I searched on Control Panel and I didn't found anything there to Remove.. Can someone tell me what I can do to close this window? Thanks.
Crowley

Sweetim Packs Problem..?

Postby Dillan » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:55 pm

Remove SweetIM toolbar and search.sweetim.com (Removal Instructions) http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-swee...
Dillan

Sweetim Packs Problem..?

Postby Tibalt » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:16 pm

Open Task Manager > Chose Processes > find 'Sweetim' & bla bla bla > End Process
Tibalt

Sweetim Packs Problem..?

Postby Cullan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:54 pm

I know what its like, I have it too, I guess you could try deleting it from your program files, might work, I tried it but because of my computer just not letting me, it wouldn't delete. It might work for you.
Cullan

Return to Desktops