Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

My Ex Still Loves Me But Doesnt Want A Relationship?

Email Software Discussion

Postby aston » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:11 am

hey, i am 14 and she is 15, we had been dating for nearly 7 months and were crazy about each other. but over the past few weeks i noticed she wasn't texting me as much and so i decided just to see if this would pass. eventually i thought something was wrong and asked her if everything was okay with us via text. she then rang me up and broke up with me. she couldn't explain in detail why on the phone as it was too much for her but then told me why in a text. this was her text:

"you've honestly done nothing wrong and out of (listed 3 of her friends) you've been the most important one for me and i can't lie or pretend to you that i'm committed to a relationship when you deserve so much better, even my mum said you deserve to know the truth and that you'll find someone who doesn't need to pretend, i wish everything could be the way it was before i had that talk with my mum (she had a talk with her mum a few weeks back because she was always moody to her) but since she gave me some massive talk about making myself better and focusing on myself i've completely changed my outlook on everything and i hoped that after Barcelona (holiday she had a few weeks back) everything would change back, but im not into that whole 'intimate relationship' stuff, just like my mum isnt, but i promise youve done nothing wrong and i know that what i've done is right because you dont deserve someone who's going to make you feel ignored or worthless just because they dont want to be in a relationship"

then after that i asked if she stopped loving me a while ago and she said "omg no i still love you, i'm finding it seriously hard but im helping us both"

i fought for her for a while and even made her think a bit but in the end got no where. Ever since then i have been a mess, not been able to get her out of my head, i break down into tears at least 4 times a day and everything reminds me of her. I asked the day after the breakup if we could just talk like friends again and she said we both just need space for now but maybe eventually.

guys please i seriously need help, people have told me just to move on but i can't and i wont, im not giving up on this girl. she's everything i ever wanted and more and we used to just talk about the future and just have convo's about how much we loved eachother and i just can't cope without her so please tell me what to do :'(
aston

Postby Arlan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:07 pm

"guys please i seriously need help, people have told me just to move on but i can't and i wont, im not giving up on this girl. she's everything i ever wanted and more and we used to just talk about the future and just have convo's about how much we loved eachother and i just can't cope without her so please tell me what to do :'("

You'll be seen as creepy.

She wants space, if you actually care for her, you'll give her space.

You get to have your feelings, SHE GETS HERS TOO!!!!

IF you actually care how she feels, you'll put your wants and desires behind hers, otherwise, you don't love her, you just want what you want....that's lust, not love.

Move on, respect her wishes

Luck
Arlan

Return to Email Software