Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

My Sony Ericsson Android Won't Let Me Download Apps Anymore?

Android Discussion

Postby Harland » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:02 pm

I have tried downloading several apps, and it said 'download failed'. I have tried turning on and off my phone and downloading and it still doesn't work. I have got plenty space on my phone. I have noticed on some websites I go on via my phone it says the certificate isn't it or something, do I view the certificate, cancel or carry on, if that helps
Harland

Postby Gwyngad » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:44 pm

Try doing a hard reset look it up on the sony support forums.There could also be a certificate issue or time out from the server or failure to dl from it.
Gwyngad

Postby Jerrell » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:00 pm

You have your settings messed up and wireless failures are because of that,try a hard reset and see proper installation and settings and downloads on Sony and Android forums as suggested.
Jerrell

Postby Jimmie » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:40 am

`if u receive one imp apps from android marketplace then u r asked to receive suitable application , that's likewise comparable in laptop . some apps doesnot play properly without those helping checklist , for eg it u receive 3-D android matters then u hav to receive many distinctive helping checklist . ought to b only with the aid of actuality of this make certain it the pending make certain the automatic receive suitable apps ,
Jimmie

Postby Abhayananda » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:31 am

PYou may have deleted apps before but they didn't really delete and are hidden on your phone which means your memory really is taken up, your phone just doesn't know...
Abhayananda

Return to Android