Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Should I Tell My Gp At My 6 Week Check After Having My Baby About Having Extreme Nightmares?

Windows 2000 and Earlier (Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 95)

Should I Tell My Gp At My 6 Week Check After Having My Baby About Having Extreme Nightmares?

Postby brennon » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Since giving birth to my beautiful baby girl I have been having extreme awful nightmares that come nearly every night. I'm terrified to fall to sleep and when I do I wake up sweating and terrified after what I had just dreampt.

I dream about dead babies constantly... Finding them in my garden and creepy underground caves. I also dream of me and my baby being eaten alive and myself being locked up in a hospital room and creatures crawling from the TV and through the windows. I constantly hear sirens in my dreams.

Should I tell my doctor or will I sound silly? Do you think there is a way to make these stop?? Im up throughout the night with my baby and terrified to sleep inbetween her feeds so I'm constantly tired.
brennon

Postby Chagiya » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:49 pm

Yes, tell your doctor. S/he may have some suggestions that will be helpful. It can't hurt to tell, and it might help.
Chagiya

Postby brit » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:38 am

It's obviously bothering you, and definitely not silly. Tell your GP about it, if only to be reassured!

It's never a good idea to NOT tell a doctor something for fear of sounding silly.
brit

Postby Irvin » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:30 pm

Those are anxiety dreams at the adjustment to being a new mum!

You can tell your GP, but they will neither sympathise nor understand nor be able to help you.
If its not a cold, a GP is buggered!
Irvin

Postby Creketun » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:05 pm

maybe you have a touch of post-natal depression and this is how the anxiety is showing itself, Iwould mention it to your GP, there is no harm in that.
Creketun

Postby akub62 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:43 pm

Free shipping and low price baby wear and more about baby at

http://www.tauramall.com/

Welcome
akub62

Return to Legacy Windows