Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Should I Kill Myself Please Help!!!!!?

Windows Live Discussion

Postby Mayhew » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:04 pm

Say this itll ruin eeveryones day:When I was just a little girl, i lived in a small ranch style home in front of woods. My father would take me out back and we would joyfully start a small bonfire and roast marshmallows. He'd sit close to me, close enough that i could almost just smell the aroma of a hard working man. He'd tell me stories of when he was little and how much trouble he'd get himself into. They were funny stories, I really did enjoy them. My father also would take me fishing and we'd do all sorts of fun activities together. Then he got sick. Very sick. This sickness viciously ate away at his insides slowly taking my dad, my hero, away from me. Eventually months later he was gone from me. No more bonfires, no more stories, no more fishing. Go ne.The waterfall of tears were shed on the last day of his existence. Never have I been so broken in such a small amount of time. I never knew ones heart could be busted to shambles to quickly. My mother on the other hand solved her mourning with alcohol. Id come home from school to find empty bottles of cheap whiskey laying around the house. time seemed to past too quick and before i knew it i was in highschool and my mother got married. She of course married someone who also shared the love of the devils drink. My stepfather was not even half as brilliant as my father. His love for whiskey and whatever else he could get his brutal hands on came over his common sense and love for my mother. when they would fight my mother would leave and he would stay in the house, with me. He'd drag me out of my room by my hair and smash my face into walls and tables and whatever else was there. I once rolled my eyes at I figured noone would believe me. After all i was almost 18 and he could easily say it was constant. After I moved out of that hellhole , I lived in a sm him and he broke my nose on my mothers rocking chair. He was a disgusting man. He would break me down and tell me my fathers death was my fault, i stresall apartment where I then met a wonderful girl who soon became my roommate. Her name was susan. She was the only one who understood me.Now susan had a bad taste for men. All of her boyfriends were awful.one night she came home crying her eyes out and whining about the bastarrd that cheated on her had came back and tried to rape her. I thought I calmed her down but when I woke up the next day I found her body hanging from the inside of our closet. This is what my life has come to. I hate it. I'm considering not living anymore. PLEASE HELP PLEASE
Mayhew

Postby Akio » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:06 pm

you have been through so much i understand but do not kill yourself. maybe you could try therapy it could help, try to move away from the bad and start a new life. therapy or maybe even groups where you talk about whats happened in your life could help. it would help you and you would also make some new friends. i wish the best for you and you deserve a great and joyful life. i am so sorry for what you have been through please try to get help. x
Akio

Postby Ingalls » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:24 am

ok...that really sucks....A LOT. BUT!!!:

do not kill yourself. see a therapist. go meet friends. get your mind off of these things. PRAY. PRAY. PRAY!!!! God will always help you. no matter what. Jesus loves you, God loves you. do not kill yourself. i guarantee there are people that you've never met, that will love you. but remember: God wants to be "#1" in your life. thats all he's ever wanted was to be your #1 thing in life. do that, he will help you. pray. pray. pray pray! it works, i promise. it helped me through my depression as a child. believe me, God loves you. just let him into your life, let him be #1, and you'll be forever relieved from your problems, i promise.

hope this helps :)
Ingalls

Postby Adelhard » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:56 pm

Ur God who sees in secret shall bless u openly. Mind u God said, at the end of the harvest the grains would b kept in the band but the hay would b burnt on the field. Do u want to b the grains or the hay. Fast and pray to overcome the principalities.
Adelhard

Postby Cahir » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:02 am

No do not kill yourself
Cahir

Postby Scadwiella » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:21 am

I'm sorry things have been so bad for you, I really am. I wish I could console you myself because you deserve to live and experience great happiness. You don't deserve to die so please do not kill yourself or even think about it. Things can get better, you just have to meet the right people which I'm sure is not too hard for a girl like you. You have to let go of the past. I'm not saying its easy but you have to try so you can move on and be happy again. I'm really sorry your stepfather was so bad to you but not all men are like that. Some men are good like your father was. You have to have hope that you will meet men like that and they'll make everything okay. I'm also really sorry you lost your friend like that. Please don't kill yourself. You are destined to win and be happy.

Following are some tips I share with people who are depressed but your case is quite different. Still I hope these tips are useful to you. You can overcome this pain and be happy again. As happy as you were with your father.

1. Eat healthy - eat organic food, especially a lot of fruits and other foods listed at whfoods.com

2. Drink plenty of water, around 10 glasses

3. Get close to nature - Spend at least an hour in nature everyday and enjoy it

4. Focus on what you want - watch "The Secret"

5. Help others when you can and spend time with friends - good karma

6. Get pets

7. Plan your career, learn about depression and your finances - read the books How to lift depression... fast by joe griffin and ivan tyrrell, Rich Dad, Poor Dad and 7 Habits of Highly Effective people

8. Consider getting romantically involved with a person of your choice

9. Sleep with the windows open for maximum fresh air

10. Let go of all anxiety before sleeping and just relax. Keep a journal or tell someone what is bothering you, don't keep anything inside you, let it all out to feel emotionally.

Feel free to email me by clicking on my name on the left and then choosing email.
Scadwiella

Postby Irvine » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:10 pm

oh no never do this things. you are so young. you have a lot of time in the future. you have many chance to change your life. suicide cannot solve any problem. it is a stupid act. never think about it. cheer up, the future is bright!!!!
Irvine

Postby Adoff » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:39 pm

Honey first of all, just breathe. It'll all work out.

I'm sorry about your father and your friend.

But child abuse is extremely worrying. Your 'stepfather' should not have the right to abuse you, use violence or treat you like that. You deserve so much better than that. I too, was once, a victim of child abuse, it was crazy. I got depressed but now, as I look back, the reason I am here today is because I have something worth fighting for. My true friends and family.

I know you have something to fight for. Something most definitely worth living for. Please, whatever you do, do not kill yourself. I'm sure you have loving friends or some other close family members worth fighting for. Fight for your mother, even though she was troubled also, keep living for her. Also, remember your father. He sounded like a magnificent man. He would not have wanted you to live this way. He would have wanted you to be happy. Not to give up your life. Please do not give up.

I have faith in you. Forget the things that happened between you and your 'stepfather.' He is one of the few to many people in this world, who make this world a dark place sometimes. But what do we do in life, when things get dark? We light our way back with a candle.

It will be okay, don't worry, trust me. Although I'm a stranger to you. I have also somewhat experienced the same pain as you. I've been a victim of child abuse, depression and SEEING my closest friends die.

Did I give up? No. I am still here today. Standing tall, standing proud. Because that's what my late friends would have wanted. I still have something worth fighting for. And so do you.

All the best, good luck xxxx
Adoff

Postby Seaward » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:02 pm

Hear, your child isn't even aware of something at this factor. It can not be scared and will don't have any inspiration or working out of even existing. Yes you are too young to have a youngster, in particular in case you can't carry or handle it, but killing your self does nothing. Considering that you consider in god and heaven why now not just wait and live your life until you die of average causes? You can be with it finally regardless. Truthfully it sounds like you are quite now not thinking evidently and need some support. Speak to anyone ASAP.
Seaward

Postby Nyles » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:19 pm

LISTEN TO ME you are better then all the problems you face in your life and everyone who causes it INGORE it try to live happy and look at bright sides of things even if it's hard trust me I been there many times don't kill yourself please don't you are an amazing person and you should feel that way yrs Susan made a mistake your mom and many others but it's not their fault just like your fathers death wasn't your fault I know it's hard to do this but I think it's about time to move on empty all the bad stuff away move away far away from your troubles and start over and look and wake up everyday with a smile on your face there's no point into killing yourself I don't think Susan wants you to do that am srry that all this bad these happen to u same for me but like other people it will get better live your life your amazing :)
Nyles

Return to Windows Live