Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Should I Get A Tablet Or A Laptop?

Tablet Discussion

Postby Aryo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:41 pm

Both notebook and Android Tablet PC comparison, each have their own advantages and disadvantages, you tend to work with it or play with it, if I choose, I would choose the latter, you think about how much to buy it used to do, I also very interested in the electronic products may also like the two of us hobby, I am more concerned about this web site, last Christmas when I had bought the Tablet PC is recommended for your reference, I hope be able to help you, good luck! :)
Aryo

Postby Carol » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:06 am

My suggestion get a macbook the battery on them laptops last forever. And u can look and see how many charges you have left for the life of the battery. Good luck
Carol

Postby Stanly » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:28 am

i personally think that a laptop is better because you can usually do more and laptops are more practical for things now a days, i have both and i actually wished that i hadn't gotten the tablet because i hate it
Stanly

Postby Ryscford » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:56 pm

I don't thing there is such a thing as a good below $300 tablet worthy of replacing a PC, if at all.

If you are used to used a PC, and have your own desktop or portable PC, a tablet can be an adjucnt to it.
Ryscford

Return to Tablets