Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Quicktime Photoshop Problem?

Photography Discussion

Postby Teregud » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:44 am

I recently just uninstalled Quicktime from my computer and later when I opened Photoshop I wanted to import video frames to layers to make a gif for tumblr.

When I tried it, it didn't work and a window popped up saying "Could not complete the Video Frames to Layers command because Quicktime Version 7.1 or later is required."

I've already reinstalled the latest version of Quicktime after seeing this but it still shows the same little window!

Help? D:
Teregud

Postby Timon » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:34 am

Call Adobe customer support - if you've spent all that money on Extended, why have you not called them already?
Timon

Postby Jago » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:34 am

i'm sorry in case you tried this, yet you reported you in truth upgraded various situations... i'm no longer certain if meaning you in truth put in improve over previous enhancements or what. So in case you tried right here, merely overlook about and with somewhat of success some different person will come alongside with a special answer. lol save Photoshop closed and attempt uninstalling QuickTime thoroughly (utilising upload/remove classes), then reinstall the present version of QT. Open Photoshop and be conscious if it extremely works now. If no longer, attempt restarting your computer.
Jago

Postby Denholm » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:38 pm

http://learn-computergraphics.blogspot.in/

visit the above link for tutorials on

1) autodesk maya

2) autodesk 3Ds Max

3) adobe Photoshop

4) adobe after effects
Denholm

Return to Photography