Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Question About Menstrual Cycle?

Windows Live Discussion

Postby Thompson » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:02 am

Hi. I'm resorting to asking this question on yahoo because when I googled this question I couldn't find anything that specifically answered my question.

Ovulation occurs two weeks before the period......... I know all about that. But I'm wondering how long does it typically take an egg to leave the uterus past the point where implantation with said egg is possible!

Meaning, lets say Janey Briggs has unprotected sex three days before her period, it's the first time in a very long time. It was only a few moments and no mutual orgasm was achieved. Janey knows all about how it is possible to get pregnant at any time and blah, but she's wondering why she might be late?

Or she's wondering if by some freak accident the precum attached to that egg about to be freed and now they're trying to latch on for dear life.

My friend Janey is almost a week late, she's always been regular, and has been told she might have PCOS.

Should Janey B. be worried or maybe it can be explained by saying penetration after a long time might prolong a period by a little bit or something?

Thanks for your help, I'll totally give you a five star rating.
Thompson

Postby Edmundo » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Ok for starters you can get pregnant even if no one gets there.
And if there's a chance of having pcos she probably didn't calculate her period correctly if no period 19 days from having sex your usually good to take a hpt first thing in the morning with an early result test
Edmundo

Postby Chanoch » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:15 am

hi, Sage. Pheromones look in all possibility, yet i do no longer know of any conclusive study. the two menstruation and menarche could be laid low with close association with adult males and girls folk. Many postulations with regard to the result are based on survival and replica, even aggressive replica. individually, i might think of replica and aggressive replica are the main in all possibility. i could no longer discern how survival might come into play, till it grew to become into something like colleges of fish: this is thought that small fish who commute in colleges make harder objectives; their circulate motives flashing, which attracts interest in distinctive guidelines, supposedly so a predator could no longer carry on with one objective. in addition, while menstrual cycles sync, all of the girls folk interior the gang get bitchy on an identical time, making it almost impossible for a guy to unmarried out considered one of them for retaliation. the guy turns into at a loss for words, stymied, provides up and the two swims off into the abyss to think approximately his existence, or seashores on a sand bar till break of day together with his guy buddies. ~Os
Chanoch

Postby koby » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:53 pm

Not giving any stars to stupid answers that don't answer my question.

My question, if I have to spell it out, is as follows:

How long does it take for an egg to LEAVE the UTERUS completely (or far enough where it is useless)?

And can penetration after long time of not having it alter your periods?

I know that pregnancy can happen anytime, even if there was no orgasm. I clearly make a statement referencing to precum. So I'm pretty sure that implies one knows pregnancy can occur from precum.

I'm looking for intelligent answers, because I know there is a plethora of intelligent people that can answer my question clearly.

Kthanks ;)
koby

Postby Orval » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:27 pm

ok ... i will try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

1 Women with PCOS do not ovulate the same as a woman with out pcos. They say most women ovulate 14 days after her last period, but i personally have pcos and ovulate 9 days after my last period. The only way you would know what day you ovulalte on is if you did an ovulation test. Thats how i found out mine! Also women with pcos dont have reliable periods. they can fluxuate.

2 One a woman ovulates she has roughly 30 hours before the egg passes and the pregnancy window is closed.
If you absoutly know your what day you ovulate, you are recommended to have sex THAT day to have the maximum chance of getting pregnant. If you wait 3 days after, chances are you wont get pregnant.

3 Sperm can live in a females womb for up to 6 days. So if you have sex say 3 days before you ovulate, you can still get pregnant. Not as likely as if you had sex the day of ovulation, but still a good chance. It depends on your partners sperm count and the uterus PH balance at the time.

4 It is hard to get pregnant from precum alone. the only time precum is a risk is if you had just had sex and the male fully ejaculated, and then 10 min later or so you start to have sex again. What happens is there is still sperm in the males urinary tract from the previouse sex and it can come out in the precum fluid the second time around. It is reccomended for the male to urinate after sex, to clear the left over sperm out of his tract before having unprotected sex again.
Orval

Return to Windows Live