Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

I Purchased And Downloaded A Movie From Itunes But It Doesnt Show On Purchaced List On My Computer ! ??? Help?

iTunes Discussion

I Purchased And Downloaded A Movie From Itunes But It Doesnt Show On Purchaced List On My Computer ! ??? Help?

Postby Newlin » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:02 am

Your mistake became purely wiping the unique notebook somewhat of shifting the grasp reproduction of your video clips and music to the hot notebook. incredibly, that's like throwing away your unique DVD, and the keep won't furnish you a sparkling one when you do this. there is utility out that there that could desire to have the means to flow the archives out of your iPod on your new notebook (something iTunes isn't allowed to do, for licensing motives), yet that reproduction of the movie on your iPod is a low-determination version, no longer the unique, so do no longer anticipate a similar image high quality.
Newlin

Postby Bertrand » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:22 pm

Do a "Back-up" of your iPhone to your computer, that will get it on your computer ans should show up in your "video" folder.
Bertrand

Return to iTunes