Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Im Pretty Sure My House Is Possesed! Please Help!?!?

Windows 2000 and Earlier (Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 95)

Postby Beda » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:02 am

always have this feeling that im being watched. and thats something bad is going to happen. things fall over when nobody touches or goes near them even when they've been in the same place for days. my earphones wear dangling off my night stand and i was turned my head and then looked back and they were swaying back in firth. my window was open but it is so small and i would have felt the coldness. i swear i can feel things touching me. like the lightest touch of fingertips on my legs. and this is gonna sound like BS but i swear i've seen things before. i've seen a bride walk downa long road in bright daylight. if seena black figuration. i've seen a girl from old days where they used to wear the bonnets and lace all the time standong next to my christmas tree. and here is the wierdest 2. so when i was sitting upside down on the steps i was looking at my white ceiling and i saw an angry face, then a fist close to my face. then my face started hurting right by my eye so i went into a bathroom and my face was red like i was punched. my mom came in and even she saw it. then this was the time i knew something was really wrong. so i had a bed that was like a bunk bed but no bottom bed and it was close to my fan. i was tapping toliet paper to my fan. i kept the roll up on the top left of my bed. my bed was a rectangle and i slpet at the top and i was sleeping on my left side so i was looking right at the toliet paper. i closed my eyes and then i felt something hit my hip, and roll down. i was scared sh!tless but i was telling myself that it was just a coincidence and that it was just my head. and then it happened again. i opened my eyes and the roll was gone. i ran out of my room ballistic and crying. so i dont know anymore. can someone give me there opinions on this. like im so scared right now i dont want to close my eyes. i dont know if im just paranoid or what but can someone help? thanks
Beda

Postby Cliamon » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:24 am

If you're atheist, why do you still believe in supernatural beings? Spirits and ghosts are myths of the Dark Ages, like Gods and angels.

If you think these events through, you'll find there's a logical explanation for them that doesn't involve imaginary beings.

If you can't do that, seek psychological help. There's no shame in that. It happens to lots of people, and can turn your life around.

Best wishes.
Cliamon

Postby Flavio » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:59 am

move out of the house or get off the drugs
Flavio

Postby Yasir » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:37 am

I believe you have some dark entities in your home
Yasir

Postby goodwyn » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:37 pm

HERE WE GO AGAIN F U C K I HATE DEMONS IN THE HOUSES I RECOMMEND YOU TO PRAY READ THE BIBLE SO DEMONS CAN GO AWAY
goodwyn

Postby Jago » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:11 pm

Well, firstly.. I think the thing touching your leg might be sleep paralysis. It has been witnessed with loads of people. Secondly, you might be paranoid. Have you been watching or reading lots of scary, demon type stories? If that's the case, then you must be. Definitely if you're really creeped out after you watch that or read those things.

If your house, or if you yourself (highly doubtful) is possessed, get a priest to come to your house and smoke the place and pray and everything he needs to do. Then the thing will be surely gone. Also, watch movies before you go to sleep to get the things out of your head, or listen to relaxing music.

SHOW YOU'RE NOT AFRAID!! They feed off fear. I've had one experience in my old house, but we moved. (Not due to the paranormal, but because we just chose to move houses!)

Also buy yourself a cross and wear it at night. Unless you don't like that kind of things, or you don't believe. But really, you should just pray to Jesus and God every night and believe!!!!!

Bless you! x
Jago

Postby Columbo » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:44 am

Its always a possibility that what your experiencing is apart of the paranormal. I have had quite many experiences myself. You wouldnt believe.

But even if it is, its fine. I wouldnt worry so much. Dont let them control you. You cant show that you are afriad.
Columbo

Postby Alonzo » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:15 am

Firstly, why were you sitting upside down on your stairs?

and secondly, why were you putting toilet paper on your ceiling fan?
Alonzo

Return to Legacy Windows