Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Polaroid 7 Inch Internet Tablet?

Tablet Discussion

Postby Brentin » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:07 am

bought this on black friday, and it seems to be alright actually. people say the touchscreen is bad, it is fine for me. i was just wondering what you have to do to connect to the internet? also, is there a way to get the android market on there? i know its an unofficial android tablet not supported by google blah blah but is there a way to get this supported by google? dont be so hard on this tablet, it was only like 70 bucks guys. thanks
Brentin

Postby Aeker » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:53 pm

I bought 2 of these on black Friday for my 3 and 11 year olds. I have a more expensive tablet and they both want to use it all the time so I thought it was worth a shot. I sideloaded flash player after some short investigation and the amazon app store has almost everything they could possibly need. Anything else I might want I can side load if need be. It is missing a camera and I don't think is blue tooth compatiable (I could be wrong) but my children won't want to add a keyboard anyway. This tablet does almost everything mine does (except- no camera, no gps, no google market (who cares), the screen is not quite as good, and the touch screen is not as good. But, mine was $400 and theirs was $70. Seriously, if I had it to do over again I would have just bought 3 of these and no $400 tablet.
Aeker

Postby Denys » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:40 am

Nope.
Its another cheap chinese tablet.
You can try Getjar and Amazon appstore.

There's no programming community to root or hack the tablet either.
And I doubt there will be since there are so many tablets out there right now that programmers are working on already.
Denys

Postby sheehan23 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:00 pm

to connect to the internet go to the wifi app, then chose your wifi and type in the password. you can get the amazon appstore which is fine it includes almost all of the iphone apps and the directions are in the box on how to get the appstore. its also been great for me:)
sheehan23

Postby Corin » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:57 am

We bought 2 of these tablets for the kids on black friday...
The kids are 9 and 3, they are very used to my galaxy tab and fight over it so these were perfect for the perfect price.
Amazon app store works flawlessly and just about any apps you side load on to the device are compatible.
I tried loading the android market but it just keeps force closing.....
NOT a deal breaker at all.
The screen is a little annoying, mostly because I am spoiled with my tablet, but the kids wont have a problem at all.
Overall, very happy with the purchase and you DEFINITELY cannot beat the price.
Anyone need any pointers, feel free to hit me up. Would be nice to root this and load custom roms on it but we cant have it all. :)
Corin

Postby Odam » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:51 am

Would this be good for children as young as four
Odam

Postby Feliciano » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:13 am

Polaroid Internet Tablet
Feliciano

Return to Tablets