Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Annoying Virus!?

Web Browser Discussion

Postby Amo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:16 am

Hi E1.

well,I had this virus before and I destroyed it by Reinstalling my windows like 10 times in different drives and VERY luckily!

but this sh*t is back!

it has something to do with my NET FRAMEWORK.

now that I have this virus,just like last time,google chrome only works by using -no sandbox option,

and when I try to run a program which uses Net Framework (I have the latest one installed) it shows a DON'T SEND! error or mostly this one: The application failed to initialize properly (0x000007b). Click on OK to terminate the application.and I've Migrated from Win7 to WinXP today and still it shows this! MAN I wanna smash my PC!

PLEASE if someone has any solution,and it work,he will receive 10 points! :P

(I REALLY need those programs to run,otherwise I wouldn't give a dead birds last sh*t! :D )
Amo

Postby Anarawd » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:49 am

Yeah I'm SURE it's a virus and it only infects the programs which use Net Framework.

lol I Used all cleaners and Anti Viruses and all of that...It came to my PC by downloading some stupid unknown browser which the owner said you should run it through the winrar (do not extract it).I started the browser,then this happened!
Anarawd

Postby Sewald » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:10 am

Do you use registry cleaners?
Sewald

Postby Hedley » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:14 am

Hell, it could render from a driver not installed to a hardware problem. Are you sure it's a virus? My Skype is Daniel Moore if you want some help
Hedley

Return to Web Browsers