Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Play Ps3 Through Tv Tuner Card?

PC Hardware Discussion

Postby Neese » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:30 pm

i know there's a way, so if you're going to say it can't be done, please don't bother posting.

how can i do this? i use a/v component cables, and my tv tuner has component cables (only video) in AND out...

the tuner came in my pc, and there is no seperate programs for it (it's a vista media center pc) all i can do is open up media center.

either there's a program i need to download, or there's something i need to tweak, and that's what i need to know exactly what to do... i've been googling my *** off, but i can't find any tutorials... (i can find lots of stuff about you need such and such connection that you can buy here, but i don't need the connection, i need a tutorial on how you do things after you have the hardware.)

any help is appreciated.

again, i don't need idiots telling me 'you can't do that' (sure seems to be alot of idiots on Y!A lately) save your breath because you can, it's just obviously not simple.
Neese

Postby Whittaker » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:09 pm

You CAN do it, the quality will most likely suck and not make it worth it, though. To do it you'll need a program the accepts input from TV tuners, the only one that I know of is WinDVR (not dvD, it's dvR) and it's not free.

If you just want to use your monitor as a screen for your PS3 instead of piping it through your computer you can just buy a VGA or DVI cable for your PS3 and plug it in. If there's only one port on your monitor you can get a KVM switch.
Whittaker

Postby Ariance » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:57 am

the moment character had it correct you do not ought to seize simply play the video and with a view to eliminate the lag time. it's going to be within the manage instruments correct Click at the computer and difference the settings to play mode handiest.
Ariance

Return to PC Hardware