Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Pc Parts From One Country 2 Another?

PC Hardware Discussion

Postby Delray » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:38 am

My mom and dad are In the US for a vacation (from South Africa) ,and my PC sucks and was wondering if they can bring me some parts ? What hardware is allowed to be taken on a plane like Motherboard ,Cpu ,memory ,etc they said they dont want to take a risk if it is not allowed.so Plz tell me the steps they should take if the can and what guidelines to follow, they will be flying Virgin air .

Thanks in advance, Plz tell me to add additional details if u need more
Delray

Postby Dunleigh » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:10 am

You already asked this question.

The airline about those. It is NOT an issue for the airline, or the security people at the airport. Really - those are not weapons or dangerous or something that can cause harm.

The ONLY thing that you might need to be concerned about is the customs inspection when they arrive in SA. If you really want more information about importing PC parts, then . We cannot tell you.

Your parents will have to declare those items to customs when they arrive, and the customs officers will be the ones who determine IF there is any duty or tax due on those items. We cannot tell you.
Dunleigh

Postby Christopher » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:21 am

They can bring anything as long as its safe as in won't get damaged wouldn't want that in they're big luggage that will be stowed under the plane
Christopher

Return to PC Hardware