Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

I Do Not See An Action Tab On My Account To View The Preview Pane. How Do I See The Preview Pane Then?

Web Browser Discussion

I Do Not See An Action Tab On My Account To View The Preview Pane. How Do I See The Preview Pane Then?

Postby Gabhan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:53 pm

Making the preview pane display

Resolution

In Yahoo! Mail, the preview window does not display by default. You can easily change this setting, though, if you prefer to have the ability to preview emails before you open them. To do so:

In the toolbar at the top of your message list, click Actions | Enable Preview Pane.

Click to enable preview pane

A pop-up appears, saying that Yahoo! Mail must refresh in order to switch view. Click OK.

If you do not see a preview pane then...............

How to resolve the most common issues in Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Contacts, Yahoo! Calendar, and Yahoo! Notepad, including:

Mail freezes, performs slowly, or folders / messages will not load

? Mail is blank

? Buttons / pull-down menus / scroll bars / text fields are missing or don't work

? Can't attach or download files

? Unable to send, forward, or reply to an email message

? Can't insert, add, or edit contacts in the "To" field or Address Book.

Test with a different supported browser. If you experienced problems in Internet Explorer, try accessing your Yahoo! Mail in Firefox or Chrome to see if the problem resolves itself. You can update your IE; try to get the latest version. If you have latest version and have problem, then get an older version.

Clean out your cache; go to your antivirus program and tools and select clean system now.

Also update your Java and Adobe Flash players, and Adobe readers.

Defrag system after all is updated and cleaned out. Also

you can try CCleaner.com, there is a free version of it, sometimes it will clean out stuff that the antivirus cleaner does not.
Gabhan

Return to Web Browsers