Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Not Charging Issue With Samsung N150plus Netbook?

Netbooks Discussion

Postby Ryn » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:35 pm

Try remove the battery and charger/ac adapter/power cord from your Samsung N150P laptop, press and hold the power button for 20 seconds to discharge any residual current inside the laptop. This clears your RAM and is like a hardware reset. Replace the battery and charger/ac adapter/power cord and turn your laptop on.

Also, check if it's something to do with your laptop power cord or power source problem. Insufficient power might cause some of those issues as well. Take the battery out and power on your Samsung N150P with the charger only.

---Make sure your laptop power jack and charger plug tip are securely connected. If power jack is loose you can find laptop power jack on ebay. However, fixing and soldering the power jack requires professional skill.

--Always, the green/blue LED on charger needs to be constantly on. If not, replace the defective charger. Since battery/ ac adapter has its own lifespan and does not last forever, to help you save up some, you can consider getting a Samsung N150P charger under lifetime warranty from store like topmic.com

Wish the Best.
Ryn

Postby Burgess » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:38 am

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

NOT CHARGING issue with samsung N150Plus netbook?

i am having trouble with my netbook Samsung N 150 Plus. when i recharge it is charges upto 80% as soon as it reaches 80% shows that "Plugged in, Not Charging". what could be the problem? i tried ti recharge it after depletion with netbook remained off even then it did not cross the 80%.
Burgess

Postby Zachary » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:19 pm

Last week I had three computers come into my shop with the same problem. It might have something to do with the sunspots last week (middle of March 2012). If you buy a new power supply it solves the problem. Sunspots do damage electronics here is the proof.
Zachary

Postby Urian » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:34 am

You should try troubleshooting the issue, try to find out what exactly the problem is; either the charger cord, battery, or the laptop. Do you have another charger cord? Try charging it up with that to see if it fixes the problem. If it charges up 100% then it was the cord. If the problem persists, then try replacing the laptop's battery. Again, if it charges up 100%, then it was a battery issue. However, if the problem persist, then you might have a bigger issue, likely with the power supply. You can use this information gained to take the laptop device to a computer technician to get it fixed. Because you took the time to troubleshoot the laptop, then the computer tech wont have to, saving him time, and you money.

Good luck trouble shooting your laptop! In my opinion, I think it might be the battery. I know that batteries tend to go bad in laptops as they get older or if they get used a lot.

Hope this helps
Urian

Postby Haydon » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:20 am

Haydon

Return to Netbooks