Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

No Norton 360 Toolbar And Search Scans For Firefox?

Web Browser Discussion

Postby Farr » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:58 am

I got Norton 360 internet security installed and on Google Chrome and Internet explorer for me, usually I would just search something on google and beside all the results, there would usually be a green box saying: ''OK'' if the site was safe, it'd be red if it was unsafe and so on. I used Firefox but there was nothing to do with Norton on it and any time I searched, there was nothing about Norton telling me if the results were safe or not.

What do I do to get it working?

Thanks
Farr

Postby horace » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:48 am

i prefer to propose AVG Antivirus unfastened version. additionally deploy a secret agent ware courses. back AVG Antispyware is great and additionally Spybot S&D, advert conscious very own version. they're all unfastened and say so long to Norton. For firewall you may try Comodo very own Firewall. Its back unfastened.
horace

Postby Beverlee » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:56 am

I dont think you can get the "Norton safe toolbar" to work on some internet browsers. Firefox might not be able to support the norton toolbar so you can be stuck with using different internet browsers. Google Chrome is the best browser you should use and if wanting a really good antivirus program you should check the reviews for eset nod 32 antivirus 5 :) hope i helped
Beverlee

Return to Web Browsers