Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Nikon Coolpix Aw100 Or Kodak Playsport Zx5 Which One Is Best?

Camcorders Discussion

Postby Porfirio » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:06 pm

hi i wanna buy a camcorder with which i can mainly shoot some videos everywhere i mean under water, outside, at home, etc., and i want to post those videos in you tube. i have seen some reviews about both of them in web. but i liked the other options like gps, optical zoom, shock proof, freeze proof in nikon cool pix aw100. but can i take good movies or videos with it and post them on you tube?

i liked the play sport it has also good features, iam so confused abt buyin . playsport is cheaper than nikon but i don't bother about price, my main problem is that can we getgood videos and sound clarity with nikon as it is mostly refered as camera not as camcorder?
Porfirio

Postby Roscoe » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:18 am

once you're a Kodak Zi8 client and also you pick to edit Kodak Zi8 video on Sony Vegas professional, you'll desire a Kodak video to Sony Vegas professional converter to rework Kodak Zi8 video to Sony Vegas professional supported formats ? AVI, WMV or MP4
Roscoe

Postby Case » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:52 pm

Nikon COOLPIX AW100 is a small camera in your hands which is a good and bad thing. It's great because it means it's easy to slip in your pants or shirt pocket and always keep with you. It weighs little enough that you hardly notice it's there. I see where some people could see this as an issue because the buttons on it are very small in order to have the back LCD as large as possible. It does not feel cheap even though it's made out of plastic and although I don't plan on doing a drop test, I am confident it would survive a drop from chest high.
Case

Return to Camcorders