Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Need Suggestions To Buy A New Phone?

Android Discussion

Postby Onfroi » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:40 am

i am thinking of buyin a smartphone.right no i'm in love with the lumia 710,but i came to know some of its drawbacks like........
it's blutooth cant be used to connect to other phones,, ,,.,.,it does not have extrnl mem storage slot..........,also windows has less app;s like 1,00,000 where as android has many. so should i go with it or htc dezire v. but i like lumia 710.i dont think the app problem is much to worry as it has 1,00,000 of them.pls give some suggestions................thank u
Onfroi

Postby Colt » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:47 pm

HTC one V, and Desire V (dual) are great mobiles.. Dont listen to others.. Android is way better than windows.. I am telling you, you will get bored with windows soon, but with android you will not. Plus you can get lots of apps in android.. Nokia is not going down like that. Obviously there are some drawbacks that is why its not suited..
Colt

Postby Arlen » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:58 pm

lumia
Arlen

Postby Wryhta » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:02 pm

get the lumia 710

it feels premium and high end in your hand

the screen is a 3.7" amoled screen with Nokia clear black display so that means colors and text look amazing on it and that also means you can easily see in direct sunlight so you won't have to higher the screen brightness

the camera is a 5 megapixle camera which takes amazing photos and videos and it also has the Nokia added features like group shot,panorama shot and burst shot

what group shot allows you to do is to capture the perfect moment so for example if you are taking a photo of 2 people and you blink you will be able to rewind the time till when they were still smiling

the web browser is extremely good and very fast

the phone handles mail in a very good way

you've got a huge number of high quality apps and you also got the Nokia added free exclusive apps like Nokia drive,Nokia maps,Nokia city,Nokia lens,Nokia beta,Nokia music,Nokia creative studio,espn,espn radio,CNN,viber HD. and many more

battery life on the phone is very good and would easily get you through a full day of heavy use on a full charge

as for the bluetooth problem you will be able to send and receive files in the wp7.8 update

the whole os on the phone is amazing and it runs smooth and fast and it's also faster in everyday use than iOS and android

the phone also has deep social network integration (Facebook,twitter,LinkedIn)

hope I helped :)

tell me if you decided to get it

and if you have any question you can email me at [email protected]
Wryhta

Postby Oran » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:07 pm

Hello,

710 has very small screen just 3.7 , to its price it's small u may look to sony xperia j, it has 4" inch display,ics os, 5 mp cam with secondary cam, and also cool notification light. If u want better then look to lg optimus l7 it has even better display 4.3 inch screen, and same specs of xperia j. Htc one v does'nt hav secondary cam and 3.7 inch screen though it has metal body. In the end choice is urs. 710 lumia has windows 7.5 which will hav a update to window 7.8 but when windows 8.5 will be released for phones then these windows phone will not have exact better features of 8.5 . In my opinion if u want to buy a windowd phone then wait for some times or buy htc 8x.

Hope this helps..
Oran

Postby Anoki » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:30 pm

Hey bro... Lumia 710 is an awesome mobile. It's music experience is wonder. Even htc desive v is awesome. But lumia is awesome.

Why not try lumia 510 it's of just rs. 9999. And have 4 inch screen.
Anoki

Postby Moray » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:50 am

I can swear there is no better than my HTC one v,if u want dual sim get desire v
Moray

Return to Android