Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Need Help With Windows Live Id Associated With Xbox Live Account?

Windows Live Discussion

Postby Keith » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:35 am

my windows live ID that I use for my xbox live has been blocked, I am still able to sign in to xbox so its all good but is it possible to change my windows live Id on the xbox itself ?? because I cant access it on my computer to change it and If I do change it on my xbox will I still be able to sign in to xbox live with the new windows live ID ? because I am just worrying about this all lol help would be really appreciated . thanks ps I would also like to change it because I am unable to go on halo way-point on my pc
Keith

Postby Channon » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:40 am

no longer stricken If a gamer is male or woman. it extremely isn't lots for the gold club, you will get it off eBay better decrease priced than you will in shops or right now remote from Xbox. You shop earnings case you purchase 12 months club extremely than paying month-to-month 12 months is approximately £30 off eBay approximately $50
Channon

Postby Courtlandt » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:21 pm

you cant change it on your xbox but if you go on the xbox website and sign in with your account you can change it there vote me best answer :)
Courtlandt

Return to Windows Live