Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

I Need Help Buying A New Computer That Can At Least Run A Game Like Empire Total War.?

Windows Vista Discussion

I Need Help Buying A New Computer That Can At Least Run A Game Like Empire Total War.?

Postby Kirkly » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:58 am

I know that i can build one which iv'e been trying to convince my parents to let me do. But, to no avail. So I need one that's, preferably, pre-built or one that I can build on a website.Unfortunately this has to be with a budget of 700$ and maybe I can bring it up to 900$.

I have the basic understandings of computers things such as RAM,GB,processors,video cards, etc.

However I am not some sort of expert or fluent in the vernacular of computers nor are my parents so please no incredibly detailed specs.

These are the minimum requirements for Empire Total War

Memory:1GB RAM (XP)/ 2GB RAM(Windows7/Vista)

18GB free hard drive space

Processor:2GHz intel Duel Core CPU / 2.6 GHz intel Single Core, or AMD equivalent(with SSe2)

Video Card:256MB DirectX 9.0c compatible (shadermodel 2b)

Thanks in advance.
Kirkly

Postby Gustavo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:01 am

Your new computer does not need much for Empire Total War. A prebuilt computer that can run Empire total war at the highest setting would be the microtel gaming computer from here http://www.amazon.com/Microtel-Computer%...

For the people who enjoy a nice gaming computer without building it themselves, this is a good choice.
Gustavo

Postby Eben » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:32 am

Get a i7 or a new fx 6 core processor.

Graphics card 7000 series or geforce gtx 600 series. 7770 or a gtx 680

500+ watt psu getting more wattage will help you upgrade in the future

4gb ram 1333 mhz or more if you want. You can get faster ram but you need to clock it in bios.

500 gb or 1tb hard drive

windows 7.

This maybe overkill. I run empire total war on 6670 1gb ddr5 at maxed settings.
Eben

Return to Windows Vista