Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Motorola Atrix Frozen?!?

Android Discussion

Motorola Atrix Frozen?!?

Postby Falcon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:15 pm

I was on Twitter, and it showed a message: Sorry! Activity Twitter )in application Twitter) is not responding. Option 1: Force close Option 2: Wait Option 3: Report. I can't press any button and my screen is frozen! When I charge it the battery symbol on the top right corner shows charge. IDK what to do it doesn't turn black when I turn it off! Any more information needed, I will add it.
Falcon

Motorola Atrix Frozen?!?

Postby Lamar » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:55 pm

omg i was just trying to be sneaky in my mans phone, and it froze. i lost it until i read this and it worked!!!! thank you. you saved me!!!!
Lamar

Motorola Atrix Frozen?!?

Postby Lyza » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:27 am

Try to remove the battery for 5-10 seconds then put it back in and power on your phone. If this doesn't resolve your issue, you may try to perform a wipe cache partition.

The steps below will walk you through clearing the partition on your device.

This process will not delete any information from your device.

Power off the phone, press and hold volume down button, press power button.

Screen will come up with "Fastboot", press Vol down key to cycle through choices until you get "Android Recovery", then press Vol up key

Wait for the "triangle ! / Android" screen then go on to step 4

Tap on bottom right corner of the screen (may take a few times). a menu will come up

Tap on "wipe cache partition", and tap OK.

After the cache wipe is complete, tap on "reboot system now" for it to power on.

If it still wasn't able to resolve your issue, the last troubleshooting that I can suggest is to perform a hard reset. Be advised that this process will delete information from your phone. In case you decided to perform the reset you can follow the instructions here https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp....

Hope this helps.
Lyza

Return to Android