Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

My Mom Ordered The Wrong Phone For Me, And We Sent It Back...?

Mobile Phones Discussion

Postby Maslin » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:27 pm

My mom ordered the wrong phone for me off of T-Mobile. There is a sale on the Galaxy SIII for $99, but it says that it ends on Thursday, today. The original phone, we refused the delivery and it is being sent back. It is supposed to be delivered by Thurday, by the end of the day. Can I order the Galaxy SIII today anyway even though they might not have the phone back?
Maslin

Postby Fagen » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:28 am

Did it ever occur to you that she did it to shield her kids from herself? Perhaps she realizes she has some "disorders" and notion they might be at an advantage no longer seeing her. I'd think that she is undoubtedly using some sort of drug or an extra and the children are at an advantage. I recognize that you have been there and would have watched the children however frankly then you could possibly be on right here complaining she leaves them with you all the time ( you know you could). So long as the youngsters are being cared for then you should let that phase go. She did what she inspiration used to be exceptional is the one option to seem at it. Nonetheless the dwelling quandary will have to be transformed. If she cant aid out and pay her possess expenses she must get out. Are you aware (for certain) she isnt utilising medications for your condo? You are aware of it is flawlessly viable to use cocaine without a odor or something for anyone else to notice. If the police come watching for her - they're gonna find you. And they may be able to and can arrest you as they are going to expect you knew about them.
Fagen

Return to Mobile Phones