Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Microsoft Surface Rt Tablet For Gaming? Is It Any Good? (10pts!)?

Tablet Discussion

Postby Newton » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:25 am

You can really get any android tablet and be able to play minecraft PE, but no LoL.

Personaly if you really want a tablet, I woud save some money and get the Google Nexus 7 for only 250$.
Although it lacks in external features, it makes up for in raw computing power.
It has tegra 3 in it which makes certain games look as good as console games! No lie! Plus it has 32gb storage and 1gb RAM.
I'd get the nexus 7, it looks great, feels great, and performs even greater.

But for playing actual minecraft and LoL, get a laptop.
If you like playing games like Call of Duty, get the acer aspire v3 571g 6622. Only 629$ off od amazon.
But if all your going to be playing is Minecraft and LoL, pretty much any laptop with intel HD 3000 or 4000 grpahics will be able to handle both of those games.
So moral of this story? Just get a laptop!

Ok hope I helped, bye!
Newton

Postby Ashburn » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:11 pm

WTF? Microsoft RT? BS! Man, it's impossible to play LoL or Minecraft on Microsoft Surface RT.

Your best choice is a laptop. http://store.acer.com/store/acerna/en_US...

This laptop might help you play it.

Microsoft Surface RT sucks. It doesn't have full functions compare to Windows 8 does.

There is a Windows 8 tablet, but I don't know if it can play Minecraft or LoL properly.

Acer W-700.

It is 11", has 1920x1080 resolution, either Intel Core i3 or Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, either 64GB SSD or 128GB SSD and a docking keyboard AND case stand. It is quite pricey at least 700 dollarish, but it is probably the only Windows 8 tablet that has i3 or i5.
Ashburn

Postby Westcot » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:12 am

If you are looking for a free download of League of Legends you can check here: http://bitly.com/1BDywlC

it's a perfectly working link, no scam!

When the game starts, you will have to choose some starting items, and you will earn gold to get more by killing minions or other champions.

For me, it's the best game ever.
Westcot

Return to Tablets