Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Making My Own Game :) And Copy Right?

Web Browser Discussion

Postby Cullan » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:43 pm

Hello!

I too am programming my own game at the moment, just a small one, a bit like the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It's a copyright if you used the name of any of their places, reference any Halo names in your speech or use any content from the game. This includes place names, character names and series names. Other than that, you should be fine. It cannot be a link on to Halo without permission from Bungie or the new people.
Cullan

Postby Jamie » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:44 pm

no its not unlawful certainly, in case you own a replica, you may, in basic terms carry directly to it in the adventure that your relatively apprehensive yet bro, i'm getting like each my video games from isos, roms, and so forth.. and that i DONT own a replica, its like impossible to get caught, whether you dont have a replica of the sport because of the fact, it fees them extra money to locate and sue you, then the money they might get out of you, so in the event that they did that, they might waste money and time so relatively, in case you own a replica, no its not unlawful in case you dont own a replica, its unlawful, yet tens of millions of folk do it and that they dont care
Jamie

Postby Garan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Nope, you shuold do the same as private server, make it a private server, so online based.

And then work with a 'donation system', and if someone donates give them in-game stuff. Still, if they find out you are making money they are allowed to sue you after 1 warning.
Garan

Return to Web Browsers