Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Macbook Air Questions?!?

Peripherals Discussion

Macbook Air Questions?!?

Postby Pacorro » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:56 am

using it for school - powerpoints, reports, research, etc. I'll also be using it for the facetime, camera, social networking, watching videos, e-mail, and ordinary web-surfing. I won't be using it for any kind of games, or things like that. I'm going to be using it a lot. My questions are:

1. Which is a better choice? The intel core i5 processor, or intel core 2 duo processor?

2. How does the internet connections work? I don't have wifi at my house, which is the place it will be used. Can I still use the internet? Do I just plug it in to the wall? I'm really confused on this one. Here's what it says on the Apple website: "When you?re wireless, you?re truly mobile. That?s why MacBook Air features 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 technology. Wireless connectivity allows you to browse the web, send email, and print documents no matter where you are.4 MacBook Air weighs almost nothing, so you can go from room to room, dorm to dorm, or cubicle to cubicle and stay connected. Being wireless also means you can download apps from the Mac App Store anytime you want. With thousands of Mac apps available for download with just a few clicks, you don?t have to bother with going to the store to buy software on disc or worry about a growing pile of CDs and DVDs. Apps download instantly right on your Mac. If plugged in is what you want to be, MacBook Air has you covered there, too. Two USB 2.0 ports, an SD card slot (on the 13-inch model), and a headphone port give you plenty of options. And the Thunderbolt port connects to the new Apple Thunderbolt Display and high-speed Thunderbolt peripherals such as external hard drives."
Pacorro

Return to Peripherals