Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Im In Love With My Ex.. Do You Think He'll Ever Take Me Back?

Windows Live Discussion

Postby Eatton » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:33 am

My ex and i were together for 6 months. Those 6 months were way too rocky, i ended up punching him and breaking up with him our 4th month because he told me he went to meet a girl at a hotel at 5am one night. I didnt have a problem leaving him then, but 2 weeks later he called me and we both apologized. He said he hated putting me in the living situation he was in with a female roomate i would always get jealous about and he said wed move out together, we both later admitted to sleeping with others during our break and we moved on from that. 2 weeks ago he said he wanted to buy his female roomate a necklace for her birthday and i flipped, he then said id choose her over you any day. I slapped him, he said he was over me and my jealousy. I grabbed him and said why would you let me fall in love with you if you werent willing to love me. He shrugged and i broke his mirror and window. I ran out crying. I still cry myself to sleep everynight. I try to sleep so i can stop thinking about him, but i cant. I feel something is still there. Its been 2 weeks and i send him a text saying id pay for the damage, but i also want to talk to him because i want him back. I love him and im sure he loves me too. I know i need anger management but how can i get him to talk to me. He replied to my text and said he was going to let me know how much it is, i agreed to it and he just said ok but that he didnt wanna talk...
Eatton

Postby Hamlin » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:44 am

You're psycho, If he's smart he'd get a restraining order on you.
Hamlin

Postby Inaki » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:08 am

7 months isnt a long time at all!, your a damn adult get ahold of yourself

You need to pay for it n just leave him be, hes not into you or he woudnt jank you around

Do yourself a favor n just get some anger help n get out of that Jerry springer bs.
Inaki

Postby Jasmin » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:28 pm

I think he will take you back as he love you in his heart.Good luck to have a nice lover.!
Jasmin

Postby Newlyn » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:42 pm

Just do not wish he will come get you back.. if you keep getting hurt like this means you can't live with him. I do not think a good guy will meet another girl especially at hotel around 5am??! That's not good sign! I have experience a lots of love lives, and any guy who does that, honestly you can't live with him. He will only hurt you more and more, because if he really loves you, he will not do stupid things. He doesn't love you really. See all the words he is saying is obvious. I have lots to explain, but those will only hurt you.. so I think this will be fine.
Newlyn

Postby MacKenzie » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:11 am

Uh, he won't if he's smart.
If he does, he just gives you permission to be violent, jealous, uncommitted, and crazy.

You probably really don't want to be this person.
Get help.
MacKenzie

Postby Adamec » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:51 pm

Don't go for him wtf he's an asshole ! He shouldnt have even told u about that girl at 5am if u guys were together ! Don't love him. Delete him out of your life completely. You know what he did was Wrong . & if you guys are together again he's just gonna **** you over like he did lasttime.
Adamec

Return to Windows Live