Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

My Iphone (4s) Won't Play Music?

iTunes Discussion

Postby Farnlea » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:36 pm

At first it was rapidly switching the songs at the playing screen and when I went to the names of the songs they were skipping around really fast by themselves. I tried to shut it off and turn it back on, but it did nothing. I tried to play the radio off an app and see if the music would play after that but it did nothing. I went to the iTunes store and pressed play on a song I'd bought from there. It went to the music app and showed the pause button (signifying that it was playing) but it was not making noise. I'd press the pause again to make it have the play for me to press and it glows like it's been selected but won't change from pause. I can now go back to the artist and songs without it moving rapidly on its own but it moves really slow when I try to scroll and if i select a song it will start to change on its own again. Please help! I got it 3 days ago as a Christmas gift and I really like it.
Farnlea

Postby MacAdhaimh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:07 am

Mine is doing this too. particular songs only received't play and my music icon is white. i have tried rebooting and under no circumstances some thing looks to help. i wager there is somewhat a remarkable style of insects with this new jailbreak. i'm hoping you locate a answer. I waited continually for this jailbreak and that i'd hate to could restoration.
MacAdhaimh

Postby Jerrald » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:18 pm

That's weird

Okay try resetting it hold the home button and the sleep wake button at the same time and if that doesn't work just restore your iPhone and it will restore the OS and if that doesn't work just see if you can return it
Jerrald

Return to iTunes