Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Iphone 5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3 Or Note 2?

Android Discussion

Postby Tyce » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:29 pm

with the ice cream sandwich update, android has become just as easy to use as the iphone but there IS still a learning curve. If you have to choose soon, get the s3, though I'd recommend that you get the successor to the galaxy nexus which will come out soon. It has stock android which means no update hassles and no bloatware. the source is all we know about it for now
Tyce

Postby Ciss » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:34 am

Is there any reason you can't wait for the new iPhone to come out, just so you can see what your options are? If you've been using an iPhone for years, that means you've probably got a lot of iTunes apps and music. Android probably has some advantages over iPhone for somebody who has had neither but if you've been an iPhone user for years, there's an argument for sticking with what works.
Ciss

Postby Vonn » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:37 pm

Iphone u should know its beast the best phone in the market no doubt what's wrong with u
Vonn

Postby Daley » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:10 am

I think you should wait for the iPhone 5. I wouldnt want to buy the Note 2 because it would be way to big for me, and the S3 has a lot of things i hate about it, including PENTILE Super AMOLED screen, horrible design and TouchWiz is complicated and ugly in my view. The iPhone 5 should have a lot of new and improved features over what the iPhone 4s has, and also have a bigger screen and new design.
Daley

Return to Android