Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Iphone Help, Any Answers Welcome!?

iPhones & iPads Discussion

Iphone Help, Any Answers Welcome!?

Postby Giuliano » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:01 am

I paid an friend of mine to fix my iphone screen. It's worked fine for two days, everything normal, but today when I was on Facebook the whole thing went black! I thought, "Okay, Facebook just crashed, I'll hit my center button and go to the home page. But it was black!

So then, I tried a Hard Reset, where I hit the silver button on top and my bottom button at the same time. The logo didn't show up but the screen got darker, then noticeably brighter. But nothing worked! I tried plugging it into the charger and it made a noise, and then I got a text from a friend and the noise went off. And I can still use Siri. But I have no idea what to do? I'm in the middle of restoring my whole phone, I asked my friend for any ideas and he said he'd look at it tomorrow, but I have to wake up at 10 for my play practice, which ends at three, and then at three i go to my part-time job, then I leave for my moms when I get off at 7 at night to stay the weekend with her! She lives four hours away! I need help soon!

i'm pretty technology savvy, so anything you say I can probably do! Just help!
Giuliano

Return to iPhones & iPads