Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Iphone 5 Vs Galaxy S4?

iTunes Discussion

Iphone 5 Vs Galaxy S4?

Postby Monohan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:23 am

I have an Iphone 4s at the moment.

But now, my dad bought me an galaxy s4, because f my good performances on school and good behavior.

My parents give a lot of presents and I know that, so I don't want anyone to tell me I'm a spoiled brat or something, just don't.

So, my dad said he's ok with selling the phone an wait for the Iphone 5 to come out.

But now I don't know what to do...

I really like the design of Iphone, but I absolutely HATE Itunes, I smashed by previous computer because I was frustated about Itunes.

Now, I also have a lot of accesoires for my Iphone, I have a dock and a radio with an Iphone charger point, so If I keep the s4, I can't use those.

I'm aware that the Iphone 5 also has another charger opening, but there are adapter for those.

I also don't like big things in my pocket, I always keep my wallet as thin as possible, so I also don't like the size of the s4.

I really like the OS, but I hate the limitations, whereas the s4 has an more open operating system.

Is the s4 worth it to give up 4 years of using Iphone?

I already watched tons of reviews and I can't get to a conclusion...

Help?
Monohan

Iphone 5 Vs Galaxy S4?

Postby Chayym » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:35 am

I personally think that you should get the galaxy s4. From my experiences with Apple, I'm not really a fan. There are too many glitches when it comes down to the iPhone. I have an iPhone 4S right now, too, and I'm so sick of it, it's always glitchy and slow and I don't even have any apps on it. I've replaced it TWICE, the first two I had had the lock button break. I'm not sure how this even happened, because I take care of my phone and don't drop it etc.

The iPhone 5 is really just a "fashion" kind of phone, people want it because it looks cool and can do cool things. I don't like iTunes either though, so I use this thing called iExplorer (you can look it up if you're still interested in getting the iPhone 5). I also agree with hating the OS haha, there are many limitations. You can do so much more with a Galaxy phone. My brother has the S3 and he never has had any problems with it, there's lots of memory and you can get the same apps pretty much as the iPhone. So I would definitely chose the galaxy. Good luck! :)
Chayym

Iphone 5 Vs Galaxy S4?

Postby Reeve » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:55 am

S4

iphones hv gone now
Reeve

Iphone 5 Vs Galaxy S4?

Postby Sani » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:52 am

do what suits u but it is better to keep ur s4 as it is the better overall smartphone hope i helped :P
Sani

Iphone 5 Vs Galaxy S4?

Postby James » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:49 pm

Based on what you said... IPhone, but what do you mean wait for the 5 to come out, its been out since september
James

Iphone 5 Vs Galaxy S4?

Postby Dano » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:16 am

Your dad buying you an S IV is the only thing I have read so far that if it were turned into a movie it would be a weepie

Actually the opening sentence makes it a sit com..
oooh!

You will adapt to the size of the S IV because if I learnt one lesson from "trailers" GO BIG OR GO EXTINCT

Seriously the above was just an intro now you are out of the orchard when the IP5S comes along, you won't be standing up an saying

"Tonight we are cancelling the apocalypse"

Your question is now probably the most asked question in this section so maths Simultaneous Equations expressed in one term

Samsung Galaxy S II lite or Samsung Galaxy S4?

HERE IS AN EARLIER ANSWER (with No bad jokes) http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...

The comparison of the SGS II to the IP5 is that the are both Dual Core phones, the IP5 may score but this show it it not 100% behind just in the area which matter the most. Quad Core phones also push the IP5 further back.

THE IP5 is only competing on price (you are NOT paying for features.)

Finally the S IV has posted I think the highest score benchmark for a phone ever.
Dano

Iphone 5 Vs Galaxy S4?

Postby Slaed » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:46 am

IP5: good. new charger.big

GS4: VERY BIG, SMALL MEMORY, good tech
Slaed

Return to iTunes