Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

If I Install A Pirated Microsoft Office 2010 On A Genuine Windows 7 Will It Cause Any Problem?

Microsoft Office Discussion

If I Install A Pirated Microsoft Office 2010 On A Genuine Windows 7 Will It Cause Any Problem?

Postby Jooseppi » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:05 pm

I am having a dell laptop with original windows 7 installed in it and it is genuine. But the problem is my Ms office 2010 is not proper, it has only ppt reader and it asks me to purchase or activate, so i wanna know if i uninstall the original ms office and install the pirated version of ms office 2010 , will it cause any problem??? because the windows update is on as it is a genuine version.... pls help...
Jooseppi

Postby Aldrin » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:52 am

Hello. I saw your question and let me say that this is some of the things that I as a Professional IT man/Hacker shouldn't say but I'll help you out answering your question.

No, it will not affect you computer in any way what's so ever if you install a pirated copy of Microsoft Office. Now, this is very important, you cannot do updates on the Microsoft Office pirated copy. If you do, Microsoft will detect it and will shut it down! You can still do normal updates for your windows 7 but only be carelful of what type of updates you allow to install.

Going back to your previous question whether if you needed to uninstall the original or leave.. well I would personally leave it just in case. But you don't have to uninstall it. Don't worry about having conflicts with both of them if you were to keep he original because you wont have any conflicts.

Well, I really hope this help you. I wish you the best and Good Luck!
Aldrin

Postby Fahey » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:24 am

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

If I Install a Pirated Microsoft Office 2010 on a genuine windows 7 will it cause any problem?

I am having a dell laptop with original windows 7 installed in it and it is genuine. But the problem is my Ms office 2010 is not proper, it has only ppt reader and it asks me to purchase or activate, so i wanna know if i uninstall the original ms office and install the pirated version of ms office...
Fahey

Postby Cormac » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:28 am

Well.. it may cause potential problems, but you can purchase genuine licenses for it here: http://tinyurl.com/mdh5njf
Cormac

Postby Azania » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:22 am

Additional information needed
Azania

Postby Roi » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:23 pm

Just wanted to recommend www.vanskeys.com just thought I would pass the word on.
Roi

Postby Steaphan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:25 pm

Cracked Microsoft Office 2010
Steaphan

Postby Carswell » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:16 am

Yes it will cause problems.
Everyone in the pictures on your computer will have eye patches and hooks, and all music will sound like "arrgh!!" when played...

But seriously, the pirated version of Office should NOT affect Windows itself.
However it most likely Office will not activate for you, and after 30 days Office will stop working and start bugging you to buy a legal copy.
The protection on Office 2010 is difficult to deactivate and most attempts fail.

Rather than trying to run illegal software, why not try the free clone of Office called 'Open Office'.
Does everything Office 2010 does, has a version of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Files created and saved in the MS Office format are 100% identical to files made with MS Office.
And it can open, edit, and create all the MS Office formats.
http://openoffice.org
Carswell

Postby Artur » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:11 am

If its detected as pirated software, it'll just stop working and bug you to purchase. Windows will be unaffected.
Artur

Postby Ignacio » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:34 pm

. i just got a product key from http://www.windowspremiumkey.com

. it worked perfectly. i'm so excited to share my experience here.

their customer service is 1st class and I will definitely be recommending the site and I will be using the site again.
Ignacio

Next

Return to Office