Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Imagine This Happens To You?

Laptop Discussion

Imagine This Happens To You?

Postby Wulfgar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:58 pm

I'm trying to make a new plot for my novel based on my own experience.

Let's imagine this happens to you :

You were a girl sitting alone at a cafe, staring desperately at the laptop in front of you. You were suffering from a writer's block and you had no idea why. Ideas just wouldn't come to you.

When you're too busy wallowing in self-pity, someone approached you. It was a pretty cute guy, but you were too pissed at being disturbed to focus on that. He seemed nervous as he handed something to you. "Hey.. want to watch this movie?" he asked hesitantly, maybe he was a bit nervous seeing your pissed off look.

You looked at the thing in his hand and you realized it was a ticket for a movie. You got confused. "What is this?" you asked. "It's a ticket for *insert name of a movie, in my case it was breaking dawn* .. I bought an extra for someone earlier but they couldn't make it. Maybe you'll take this instead?" he asked kindly. Your bad mood lessened when you took it from his hand. "This is really for me?" "Yeah, it's yours for free," he answered with a smile. You smiled giddily as you stared at the ticket. It was the movie you'd been wanting to watch. And it's for free! What a lucky day.

The guy scratched his head and said, "Well, the movie's about to start. If you're interested, feel free to join me. I'll catch you later." then he left to the movies but not without sending a last expectant look at you before he was gone. You hesitated for awhile, but then you decided to take it anyway. Collecting your things, you joined the guy as he was already waiting for you inside.

What would you like to happen next? Do you think the scenario above is interesting to you?

I'm making this into a romance novel. It's just a rough draft based on my own experience. But in my case it was some random girl who gave the ticket to me and, well.. nothing happened except that I was having fun watching the movie. So I'm asking for an opinion from you, let's put yourself as this girl then what would you like to happen to you? Make it interesting and.. well, romantic :D

Please let me know what you think. Thank you before!
Wulfgar

Return to Laptops