Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Ideal Camera For Me Help Please?

Digital Cameras Discussion

Postby Josh » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:07 am

I'm an amateur photographer and I desperately need a new camera, at the moment I have a cheap little Vivitar and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a camera? I mainly do landscapes and distant photos but a digital or optical zoom would be handy because I do tend to do a few close ups with wildlife and stuff. It would also be handy if it had internet connection or allowed me to upload the photos to Instagram but it's not a necessity. It needs to be light enough for me to carry around for a long tie since I get dragged on long walks a lot by my Dad. It would also be handy for a large storage space and a long-ish battery life. It would also be cool to have the effect where you can take lots of photos with one snap but again it's not a necessity. Any suggests on a cheap camera that sort of fits this description or any websites? Just so I can get a vague idea of which camera is best for me.
Josh

Postby Cadwalader » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:23 am

go to canonusa.com

choose one in your price range

and the features you want

then find it cheaper online
Cadwalader

Postby Melvyn » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:41 pm

A compact would be ideal for you.

Take a look at the Canon ranges of Powershots and Ixus cameras. They are all good and most will have the features you want. Storage is on a memory card so don't worry about that.

You don't say what your budget is, so the thing to do is buy the highest specification you can afford. You wont be disappointed.
Melvyn

Postby Celyddon » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:10 am

Your searching for an finished motor vehicle compact. slender and gentle. The smallest i learn is the Canon SD1200. that's 3"X2". bypass into the Walmart or a digital camera save and play around. For what you opt to do it does not count number approximately each and each and each and all the loopy concepts. the motorcar cameras interior the modern-day are good sufficient to get you the finished pictures in optimum situations with concepts from in reality pulling the set off off. The digital camera does something.
Celyddon

Postby Dubhan » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:00 am

Fujifilm do a series of bridge cameras with this in mind - check out the S4250 and SL300.

You'll find better, but only at a much higher price.
Dubhan

Postby Firman » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:39 am

Dont know if you have any " Cash converter" or 2nd hand shops near to you... But try one of the old Lumix/leica compacts... I just bought a 2nd hand Lumix FX50 for 25 euros and the results are brilliant...

Ok, I had to buy a new battery 15? and a 4GB memory SD card for 4 ?....

Its great for close ups, (Macro) landscapes and portraits and unbelievably sharp for a compact...

I just fell on the FX 50 but most of the Lumix's from that generation are a good buy.. a lot better than most of the "new" compacts.
Firman

Return to Digital Cameras