Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

How Would You Title A Trilogy Online (e-book Format)?

E-Book Readers Discussion

Postby Kelan » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:37 am

A simple question. I've finished a trilogy, working 3 years on each individual novel before I self-publish them. They've been critiqued and torn to shreds numerous times -- I've covered all my bases. Anyway, my trilogy is titled 'Malevolence' and is proceeded by the title of the first novel E.G. Malevolence: the eternal struggle is the first book in the trilogy.

If I am to sell them online, how would I go about titling it? I know it sounds simple, but I was always taught to use a colon (:) when working with a trilogy, so please tell me how you'd do it. Would you title it like this- The Eternal Struggle (Malevolence Trilogy) or Malevolence: the Eternal Struggle? I'm interested to hear your opinions on this.
Kelan

Postby Kinsey » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:37 pm

There's no right or wrong way to do it, so long as readers seeking the whole trilogy can find it, whether they know the trilogy name or the title of any one of the books.

I'd be okay with either of the approaches you used.
Kinsey

Postby Jaecar » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:09 am

To TTBloodlust, the place you waiting to discover the call of this e book? I too have been searching for this call. i can't see once you published this, yet i'm hoping you have had some success!
Jaecar

Return to E-Book Readers