Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

How Do I Use Edtv/hd Tv Settings On My Wii?

HDTV Discussion

Postby Pirro » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:10 pm

You must have the Component Video cables (Red, Green, Blue, White, and Red) hooked up in order to use that setting.
Pirro

Postby Benton » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:49 pm

a million. Insert the AV Multi Out plug on the Wii AV Cable into the AV Multi Out connector in the back of the console. 2.Insert the RCA plugs on the Wii AV Cable into the enter connectors on the television. Plug the coloured connectors into here inputs: Yellow = Video enter White = Audio enter Left (or Mono) crimson = Audio enter suitable 3. as quickly as the cables are inserted and the Wii is powered on, you could desire to discover the enter opt for on your television to view the activity (that is possibly no longer likely to be considered on Channel 3 or 4). often that is got here across by way of pressing the television/Video button on the television's front panel or distant administration. in case you have extra advantageous than one enter channel, shop pressing television/Video till you spot the show from the Wii. in case you have no longer have been given a television/Video button, then the enter could desire to be labeled something diverse. another hassle-loose enter selects to seek for on the television or distant are: enter, enter opt for, EXT, AUX, or a channel which includes 00 or ninety 9.
Benton

Return to HDTV