Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

How To Use Avery Shipping Labels With A Mac?

Windows 2000 and Earlier (Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 95)

Postby Badden » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:32 am

I sell on eBay quite often. I stumbled upon shipping labels at Walmart and figured it would be more convenient to use. I bought Avery 48126 (template 5126) labels. So I went to avery.com/templates to download the template. Sadly, it didn't work since I'm using a mac. Is there any way for me to be able to use these shipping labels when trying to print my shipping label off eBay? I was able to try and create a custom shipping label off of Avery, but I don't want to do that. I want to be able to select this template/preset when my printer window comes up.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Badden

Postby Brittain » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:17 am

Avery 5160 Template For Mac
Brittain

Postby Avenil » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:12 pm

An inkjet printer does not use heat to fix the ink. If you buy mailing labels that work in a laser printer, this is not a problem. If you use generic mailing labels they could come loose and, worst case scenario, get stuck in the laser printer's paper path. For quality, speed, and overall cost, I'd still recommend the laser.
Avenil

Postby Giuseppe » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:14 pm

What software are you printing from? Avery has a range of options for Mac users...

http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templates-%26-Software/Avery-Templates-and-Mac.htm?int_id=templatesandsoftware-mac

The Mac's Contacts app can print directly to Avery labels by selecting Print > Style > Mailing Labels

and selecting Avery and the appropriate settings for your labels.
Giuseppe

Postby Lyall » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Avery Templates For Mac
Lyall

Return to Legacy Windows