Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

How Do I Unlock My Mouse Pad Dell Inspiron?

Networking & Wireless Discussion

Postby Mick » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:41 am

Hi Stephen,

In some computers, there is a specific key to enable/disable touchpad. Normally the key would have an image of touchpad with a cross on it. If your laptop does not have one, you may press F3 or a key combination of Fn and F3 to enable touchpad.

In case this combination does not work, you may follow the steps below:

? Press Windows key + R > Type main.cpl > Hit Enter.

? A new window of mouse properties will pop up.

? Press a key combination of Shift and tab key once and use the arrow key to navigate to touchpad tab.

? Once there, use tab key to navigate in between the options to enable or disable touchpad.

Alternatively, press Windows key + X to launch Windows mobility center > Use tab key to navigate to touchpad option > Use Enter key to enable/disable touchpad.

In case the above steps does not work, you may have to locate any USB mouse or a wireless mouse to navigate in between the different options.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Chinmay S
Mick

Postby Glinyeu » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:27 am

hi go searching the mouse pad for a touch button and hit that to liberate. if there is not a button look on the "f1" to "f12" keys and you could still have a mousepad icon on , carry "fn" and "F key" to fasten / un lock. if that doesnt artwork placed up your right variety and ill repost answer
Glinyeu

Return to Networking & Wireless