Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

How Do I Stream Live Video From A Hd Video Camera?

Camcorders Discussion

Postby Ettore » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:03 am

If your HD Camcorder hooks to your Computer via USB, it is most likely not able to live stream Video to your computer.
And most new Camcorders do not come with a Firewire, the HD camcorder that do not use MiniDV tape to record the Video to, mostly use USB to transfer the files written on the recording media to your Hard Drive in your Computer.

With any camcorder, since you do list any model numbers, hook your camcorder to your computer,, turn it on in Record mode, but do not record.
Then on computer, open, what is in Windows XP 'My Computer', not sure what it will be on your computer.
Look for Camcorder Icon, once you find it, double click on it and see what shows up.
If a window appears that has a Video image of what the camcorder is seeing, your good to go, you can Live Stream.
If a Window shows up, with no Video being in it or showing up, sorry, your Camcorder cannot Live Stream.

And just as point to mention, they do make HD MiniDV camcorders.

This one here - http://usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/produ...
Ettore

Postby Gauthier » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Wow!! i will no longer be able to think that your boss is particularly doing this with each and all the paedophiles approximately!!! i might positively rfile this to a individual. If my young ones were there i might get rid of them and ***** to the government, your boss has positively no appropriate to try this. i might study the information protection act and additionally the infant's act, and do some element rapidly. Sorry I sound particularly OTT yet i'm horrified. there replaced into as quickly as a piece of writing interior the information the alternative day approximately mum and dad taking snap photos of young ones in nativity performs. It replaced into deemed to be ok so long because it replaced into in basic terms for a kin album, even in spite of the undeniable fact that it is not ok to be broadcast on the internet! how many perverts may well be waiting outdoors the infant's play place basically waiting for a father or mom to reach late and get to the infant earlier than the mummy or dad?! i might additionally be questioning the intelligence of your boss.
Gauthier

Return to Camcorders