Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

How Do I Set Up A Station For A Computer From A Separate Room?

Windows 7 Discussion

Postby Carollan » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:41 pm

I have recently built myself a new computer (constructed at home, not ordered) running Windows 7.

I would like to set up a second station in a different room that doesn't require another system, i.e. a monitor, keyboard, mouse, running the box i already have. I'd prefer wireless, but i could do it over a network or 1 other type of wire. I live in a town home style apt and need to go from basement to 2nd floor and can't really drill a bunch of holes in the place.

-Looking for suggestions of gadgets and reliability of such gadgets, thnx.
Carollan

Postby Rodd » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:00 pm

WIRELESS network card alfa AWUS036H is a long range Wireless usb drive .Or you could purchase a plug in Wireless extender which basically uses the internal wiring of the building to run a network signal.

TP-Link TL-PA211KIT 200Mbps Mini Power line Ethernet Adapter - Twin Pack

So basically connect ethernet cable from router to plug, plug into wall socket.Then do the same for the pc you want to use in the other room, and it uses the internal wiring for sending the signal.
Rodd

Postby Uso » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:20 pm

extra desirable than probably it 's the ex attempt to seize him on tape deploy a video digital camera and seize him then take him to courtroom.990 is low value you already enable the infants share a room this way u and the two y previous can share a room and the 9 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous could have their own room
Uso

Return to Windows 7