Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

How Do I Install A Bluetooth Mouse To My Laptop???

PC Hardware Discussion

Postby Norwyn » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:28 pm

Help w/ mogo mouse??

I just purchased a mogo mouse that is connected via bluetooth to my laptop. I have a fujitsu tablet pc t4215 that does have bluetooth. mogo mouse doesn't need any drivers or software. you are supposed to connect it and will work instantly. my problem is that i can't connect it. when i go to the "control panel", then to "printers and hardware", i have no icon or anything that says "bluetooth devices". am i supposed to install bluetooth software? i know my laptop has bluetooth because there is a bluetooth label on my laptop. any suggestions? if it helps, here is a link to the mogo mouse instructions. Thanks!!!

http://www.newtonperipherals.com/download/mogomanual9-8.pdf
Norwyn

Postby angelo89 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:11 pm

Rest mouse on keyboard.

Walk away and find another hobby.
angelo89

Postby Perceval » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:52 am

at first check ur bluetooth is active at ur laptop later whether ur mouse is in good position ..if ur battery in mouse is perfect to know ur device is working in good position
Perceval

Postby Deron » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:25 pm

Your bluetooth mouse must have labored from the day you gained it from Dell. in case you probably did not get the mouse motive force from the Dell web site, then it gained't paintings. you may want to get it from Dell only.... the motive force on the Logitech web site gained't paintings on your Dell pc. you may bypass to the Dell help web site below and procure the perfect motive force and itstall it your self or, better functional, click "Chat With US" on the right aspect of the exhibit. this can get you a technician who will connect such as your computer and fasten it.
Deron

Return to PC Hardware