Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

How To Get This To Work ?!?! Please Help!!?

Web Browser Discussion

Postby Honon » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:08 am

Okay, I've always had issues on my computer where it says Shockwave Player crashed, or Flash player or whatever. So I kind of fixed the problem, I think, but now, on my Facebook, I can't play Social Life. I really wanna play !! How do I get it to work ????

I'm playing on Google Chrome, and I have a windows xp.

Please helpppppp
Honon

Postby Lootah » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:41 pm

Hmmm.... I have quite a bit of experience with computer software but I'm going to tell you up front, I cannot give a proper diagnosis unless I saw it in person. But, here it is. Diagnosis #1: it sounds as if you need a more modern version of flash player. Go to their website and download the most recent one. This should solve your problem. And make sure you download any plugins it says it needs. Diagnosis #2: Online games such as anything on Facebook may require one of two things depending on the bit size of the game. First you may need java. But this program is a huge file and is usually necessary for huge file games I.e. W.o.W., Runescape, and I think maybe Diablo. Im not positive on that last one. Or you may need to update your version of chrome. Honestly, I'm a big fan of Internet Explorer and RockMelt as my choices of internet browsers. However, if none of these work, it may be that XP GUI or maybe even your processor(as im sure it is old) is unable to handle the modern style internet games you are playing. I hope this helps. Good luck and, as always, happy gaming ^-^
Lootah

Return to Web Browsers