Welcome to TechForums.info!    Latest blog post: Samsung Galaxy S5: In-depth Review of Features and Expected Deals

Advertisments:

How to get rid of social services and their evil professionals?

Email Software Discussion

Postby eysteinn » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:01 am

We've been botherd by these control freaks for ten years and both me and my mother are depressed with them all. They got involved with us I think when I was 13 now I'm 15. It was because I had had enough with school so one day I decided to not go anymore as I was always unhappy with it and hated it. I hated the work the playtime the dinner times I never even went to those. Basically I was the loner of the school I liked my privacy. I also have a bowl problem too its nothing big just a situation that I have to cope with myself as its uncurable. You wouldn't beleive the amount of different unnecessary companys that they send to our door. These people can Ruin your Life and can even change you. Somtimes I took tempers with my mother about how upset I was about them and I was so infuriated that I broke my mothers kitchen window, and so for the few tempers I took I was accused of being defiant and needed anger managment and because of those freaks my entire family have a bad outlook on me especcialy when they see me. I could probably go on and on about it as it has so many complicated turns they have been involved for 8 1/2 years. So if there is any advise on how to get rid of these unhelpfull gremlins that would be fantastic.
eysteinn

Postby jantje65 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:04 am

Sounds like SOMEONE needs to be involved in your life, to make sure you get to school and to help you deal with your anger issues.

You'll be rid of them when you turn 18. Hopefully by then your attitude will have changed and you'll be applying some of the life skills I hope they're trying to teach you now.
jantje65

Postby melbyrne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:08 am

Sounds like SOMEONE needs to be involved in your life, to make sure you get to school and to help you deal with your anger issues.

You'll be rid of them when you turn 18. Hopefully by then your attitude will have changed and you'll be applying some of the life skills I hope they're trying to teach you now.
It's easy. Go to school, get help with your anger issues and prove to Social Services that they no longer have any need to be concerned for your welfare.
melbyrne

Return to Email Software