Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

How To Fix The Blinking Underscore Issue?

Microsoft Office Discussion

Postby Sumner » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:25 pm

I was on my laptop the other day playing a game, when my computer suddenly and instantly powered off. I assumed it was an windows update. But it simply just powered off. I have an acer aspire laptop so when I went to turn it back on the acer screen showed up and then the screen went black with a blinking underscore in the upper left corner.

I've attempted to find solutions only in resulting with Safe Mode Booting, System restores, and Windows 7 disks. I can perform none of these actions. Safe mode booting does not work I've tried, I don't have a windows 7 disk, And I cannot perform a system restore. Does anybody have any simple answers for me?
Sumner

Postby Dinesh » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:33 pm

I was on my laptop the other day playing a game, when my computer suddenly and instantly powered off. I assumed it was an windows update. But it simply just powered off. I have an acer aspire laptop so when I went to turn it back on the acer screen showed up and then the screen went black with a blinking underscore in the upper left corner.

I've attempted to find solutions only in resulting with Safe Mode Booting, System restores, and Windows 7 disks. I can perform none of these actions. Safe mode booting does not work I've tried, I don't have a windows 7 disk, And I cannot perform a system restore. Does anybody have any simple answers for me?
Dinesh

Return to Office