Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

How To Find Microsoft Office Activation Key Windows 7 2010?

Microsoft Office Discussion

Postby Barlow » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:28 pm

The product key on the computer is only for the Windows operating system.
It won't work for Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, ...).
Unless you paid extra for Microsoft Office, you have a free trial copy that expires after 25 uses (of all Office programs combined) or 60 days.

Until then, you don?t need a product key.
You can use the trial copy by just clicking the Continue button in the registration window without entering anything in the product key boxes.

But be warned: When the trial period expires -- with little or no warning -- you'll be able to read and print your documents, but not much more.
When that happens, you'll have to buy a license (product key) for Microsoft Office to continue using it.

Here are some of your options for legally paying less than full price for Microsoft Office 2010:

First, if you're a student, you may qualify for the Office Professional Academic edition of Office at a pretty good price ($79.95): http://www.microsoft.com/student/

Second, if you?re interested in buying just Word, check out this URL, especially the second group of listings.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/produc...

Note that the higher of the two prices quoted is for a full version of that program and the lower, for upgrades from existing software.
Read the list of upgrade-qualifying software carefully: MS Works is often one, and may have come on your machine.

Finally, if you're willing to spend a little to save a little, Microsoft Works is available in stores for about $40.00.
You could buy a copy, install it, then buy Office at the upgrade level.
I think you'd come out ahead.
Note that the upgrade copy probably checks your machine for Works' presence, so don't get rid of it after you've installed Office.
You never know when you're going to have to reinstall Office.

Also, if you have files that are locked up in the new Word 2010 file format (.docx), here?s a possibility for salvaging them.
Microsoft offers a free Compatibility pack that allows earlier versions of Word (and Microsoft Works) to read and write Word 2010 files.
If you have access to an earlier version, this can at least give you back your documents.
Some new features of Word 2010 will be lost or converted to straight text in the conversion to the earlier version.

Good luck.
Barlow

Postby Ghislain » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:56 am

i recommend you to visit http://www.key4vip.com .

Everytime I am amazed at the prices and customer service.

I have recommended this site to many friends. the fact will prove my words.
Ghislain

Postby Baldemar » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:56 pm

Why not just use a free office suite and never have to worry about activation codes? OpenOffice http://www.openoffice.org/
Baldemar

Postby afham » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:07 pm

I think you have to go and buy the Word CD, because when I got a new laptop, I had to enter the code too.. so I took it from the CD i bought earlier. If you never bought one before.. you have to now.
afham

Postby Bailefour » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:12 pm

i met the problem, too, and my friend recommended to go to

http://www.win7codes.com/, they helped me resolve the problem quickly.

really a good experience to share. good luck.
Bailefour

Postby Carbry » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:14 pm

I've installed Office 2003 on a number of Windows 7 systems without any issues. Office 2000 has issues on 7. For any patches you may want to check the MS website.
Carbry

Postby Artur » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:37 pm

I must recommend you oggus.com. This company is legit. The price was excellent and the customer support was top notch. They were very very responsive when I had problems with mounting the downloaded iso file. It did take a few hours for me to get my key and the download link.
Artur

Postby Egbert » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:02 am

vip4sale.com will help you to this problem. you can contact them by email first with your detailed questions. they are very warmful.

i solved my problem there before.
Egbert

Postby Burnette » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:53 am

Choose Oggus.com. I'm very pleased. Purchased a Windows 7 key and after 20 minutes I received my key by email and it works perfectly, activated with no problems. I'm a super happy customer and will definitely use this service again. Highly recommended!
Burnette

Return to Office