Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

¥•how To Convince My Mum To Get Me A Ipod Touch?•¥?

Blackberry Discussion

Postby cuithbeart » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:07 pm

So, I really want the 5g cause it has iOS 6, flash, 5mp camera, apps, FaceTime,

imessage and etc. And it has a flash so I don't want a 4g. I would be ok with one off eBay but my mum says that I should buy it with my own money yet I only get 30quid a year for Xmas and no allowance. I am not old enough to get a job yet. I already have a 2g but I cannot get any apps and it's dead slow plus there is no camera. I am kinda spoiled cause I have a family wii, nook, iPod touch 2g and a blackberry (which I only use for texting and calling cause it's too fat to carry around.) I do not have anything I can sell, my bday was a two weeks ago and my mum made up her mind that she will let me go to dance (cause I have a hunched back and she thinks dance can fix this before it's too late) so please help me, how do I convince my mum? I get good stuff but it's always second hand (I got the nook first hand cause I had a voucher and there was a huge offer and the wii was a bday present, the blackberry is my mums old phone and it's 4yrs old) I would really lobe something I could take everywhere in my pocket and use it for anything. I get amazing grades and am school council and also represent the school in many ways like public speaking, thx.
cuithbeart

Postby Marden » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:10 am

Grovel

What I did was help around the house lots more. Act like the good kid. Then guilt trip. Works like heaven.
Marden

Postby Sigehere » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:00 pm

You should be happy with what you got.
Sigehere

Postby MacDonell » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:18 pm

Stop being spoilt. Your lucky, I only have an iPod shuffle and a crappy computer
MacDonell

Return to Blackberry