Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

How Do I Connect My Ipod Touch 4g To My Ps3?

Audio & Video Software

Postby TerHeide » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:25 am

I want to put music from my PS3 to my ipod touch, when i connect my ipod i can see it on audio devices but thats it. I would also appreciate if anybody knows a way to put songs from old ipod touch to a new one.....my old computer caught a virus and that was the only computer that had all my songs (which were not all bought off of itunes) THANKYOU FOR ANY HELP!!!
TerHeide

Postby Newlin » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:54 pm

You can't just put music from your PS3 to your iPod. You need to use iTunes.
Newlin

Postby Bedford » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:19 pm

Wont work....while your PS3 will recognize the IPAD via Bluetooth technology the software etc will not be compatible.
Your trying to use two brands that are notorious for not being compatible with anything else.
Apple will only work with apple, Sony while more open to supporting other device brands is still Sony.
If you ever get it to play music from your IPAD I would be most shocked.
As for the other issues, with out a medium between the two devices I dont forsee you being able to move music from one to the other.
Bedford

Postby Cedric » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:57 am

properly because you've already got both gen there is no factor on getting the hot one the 4 gen is probly going to be a similar yet with upload INS get the 3ds it 3-D gameing and for the reason that your a nintendo fajita a ought to-have attempt going to gamestop to commerce on your DSI for a 3ds for a more cost-effective fee I advise a telephone is a telephone besides the indisputable fact that the 3ds is the way ahead for gameing i have also heard rumors of the psp 3-D
Cedric

Return to Audio & Video