Welcome to TechForums.info!   

Advertisments:

How To Cinvince My Parents To Allow Me To Get The Next Gen Consoles?

PC Hardware Discussion

Postby Renfield » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:49 am

I am currently 15 and will turn 16 in a couple months. After the reveal of the Xbox One and PS4, I want to next gens consoles. Im going to purchase them with my own money. I just got my first gaming console last the the Xbox 360 and it took me months to convince my parents to allow me to buy it and they still hate it. I mainly play Battlefield 3, and I want to experience Battlefield 4 on the next gen hardware. I work with my Dad on weekends and over the summer and have money, but I need reasons for my parents to allow me to buy the new consoles when they come out. My parents hate violence and video games. And no I will not get a PC, you dont have to write a whole damn essay on why their better then consoles, most of my friends play on console so thats the way ill go. So, please help me come up with some reasons and thank you. :)
Renfield

Postby Brewstere » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:14 pm

you parent's dont want you to play too much video games
Brewstere

Postby Chap » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:39 am

Tell them you worked hard for the money and saved responsibly and you would like to spend it on the next-gen. Spoils of war. Nothing wrong with enjoying what you worked hard to save up for. Hopefully you're parents will understand that.

And if they don't agree tell them that's fine I'll just do a bunch of coke and get a sweet *** dope lip ring. Your choice Mom and Dad.. LOL (i'm just kidding on this part)
Chap

Return to PC Hardware